Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"That's NOT appropriate, Mom!"

So here's the Valentine's I thought the kids and I could make together for them to give to their classmates. I figured it was a cute idea, but I guess Chloe's getting to that age - you know what I'm talking about. She says its alright to give these to the girls, but they're not "appropriate" for the boys. Why? Because it says "fishes, wishes and KISSES"! Ha! So I guess its back to the drawing board for a more appropriate design! I should be happy she feels this way, and I am - after all, I'm always telling myself she's growing up way to fast. But along with this, why can't she still have tea parties, play with dollies and want to hang out with her Mommy all the time?! {{sigh!}}

5 comments:

laurs said...

awww, she is too cute <3
i love how she pointed it out though, it would have made me feel sneaky taking something that said kisses to school in grade 4/5

Chriss said...

Guess I never thought of it that way! It's okay, I have a new idea anyway, using the Tic Tac Toe stamp!

Greenmount Bookkeeping & Payroll Services said...

Okay....I love this!!! And you're soo right...they grow up wayyyy too fast!

Greenmount Bookkeeping & Payroll Services said...

Gahhhh....I don't know why it's coming up with "Greenmount...." I don't understand computers!

Chriss said...

You're sooooo funny Lujza!