Saturday, January 23, 2010

And the winner is...???

So, we didn't have many ideas submitted for the naming of our crazy little club. The Saturday night crew did, however, come up with these ideas: The Inklings, Two Old Ladies and the Legally Blind, The Stampettes, and finally, The Blind Mice. Personally, I'm liking TOL & the LB. I can't help but laugh every time I think of it. The only problem is I'm not so sure the TOLs like it!!! If there are any more suggestions, send them in quickly, or post a comment with your favourite. We can't remain nameless forever! And don't forget, there is a prize involved!!!

I just wanted to thank the Club Ladies for a wonderful first meeting. I had a great time, and I really hope you did too. I do have to apologize to the Monday-nighters, though. Yes, you were the guinea pig round, as I told you, but I was a little absent-minded. Not that I'm trying to come up with excuses, but here's my excuse - I've been down and out with a bad cold this week, I think Monday was the beginning, so I do apologize. I recognized where I was lacking, and thanks to you, the weekenders had a perfect class!!! LOL! Anyways, you're all locked in for eight more months (haha!), so that's plenty of time for me to make it up to you, I hope!! {{Hugs}} to the Monday crew! You know I love ya!

All in all, both groups had fun. Look at my Little Laura, showin' me da love!! You rock, sista! There were lots of laughs, yummy treats (thanks Mom Hird, Lujza and my Jamie, for providing satisfying snacks for our dear preggie! Next month - ice cream out of the tub and pickles!) and great projects that all turned out a little different as you put your own spin on them, which I LOVE! I've already got ideas brewing for the next two months and I'm really excited about them. The good news is, I don't think they'll take you all night either! You can go home to your cozy beds before midnight! Or maybe I should set up cots in the living room. Hmmmm...

The weekenders did the door prize draw (thanks Lujza), and your wishful thinking did the trick, Christina, you're the big winner!! I'll include your prize with you order - you're going to love it!

Finally, here's the full on pics of the projects, for those of you who got too sleepy to finish. LOL!









Thanks again, my dear friends. You have no idea how much you enrich my life, and I'm so happy I can share my love of crafting with you.

XOXO,

Chriss

3 comments:

laurs said...

HAHA i <3 the picture ;)

Greenmount Bookkeeping & Payroll Services said...

Awww....you're the best!! xo

Christina said...

Yeah I won!!!!!! It was so much fun and I can't wait to see what we get to do next!!!!

You rock!!! Oh and Ice-cream is PERFECT!!!!!!