Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Heeeere's the layouts!

Okay, I'm finally finished. Many of you already know this about me - I'm a slow scrapper, but I'm usually pleased with what I turn out! Well, here are the two layouts for the class on...oh, right,I haven't set a date yet!! How about Saturday, February 13th @ 7:00p.m.? If you're interested in this class but can't make that date, let me know, we'll work something out!

Here are the pics:

For the first layout, you'll need a 4x6 portrait (up and down orientation) picture, and two 2x6 photos (cropped down from a 4x6). Layout number two requires a 5x7 landscape (across from side to side in orientation) photo. Also, please bring the regular stuff - a trimmer, scissors, adhesives, etc. If you have any of the following, please bring as well, to cut down on wait time: Chocolate Chip ink pad, Chocolate Chip journaling pen, Whisper White ink pad and Taken With Teal inkpad. No worries if you don't have these, you most certainly can use mine!

So far, the following awesomites (yeah, I just made up that word!) have signed up for the class:

Lujza
Laura
Kelly
Mary Lou
Shelley (Sorry Shelley, I've been spelling your name wrong all this time...oops!)

If you're interested, email me at cnhird@shaw.ca (sorry, I haven't figured out how to link it up yet, but you know I will!)

Thanks for checking it out everyone! Hope you all have a fab evening!!

Chriss <3 :)

2 comments:

laurs said...

OMG thosew are so cute :P thanks for signing me up!

Unknown said...

Okay, I would really like to try this scrapbooking stuff out. I LOVE the page layouts you did! Would love to come!