Saturday, February 6, 2010

So here's what's been filling my time this week...

Career Day - I've heard of it lots, but never experienced it. My Dad never came to my school to tell everyone what he did for a living. Sure, I did a report on him and his job, but he wasn't on the hook for anything! Well, times have changed, for me, anyways! On Monday, I'm scheduled to give a presentation (in English, thank goodness!) to Dawson's class and the other Grade One class, on what I do for a living, what tools I use in my job, and what technology I use. So I thought I'd take my tool bag and show them the cool, and ordinary, tools I use. Then I thought I'd take my Cricut. I'll demo it, but I wanted to give each child something to take home with them, something that I've made with the Cricut. So lots of sticky fingers and late nights later, here are my 15 Mickey and 30 Minnie Bookmarks, just in time for the start of the Read-A-Thon! Wish me luck - its amazing how intimidated you can be by a room full of six year olds!!!

No comments: